School Sports Day Cancelled, Lá Scoile Spóirt Ar Ceal!

Unfortunately our School Sports Day will not go ahead today Friday 6th June due to the wet weather. Met Éireann issued a Yellow Warning Rain Forecast for counties Waterford, Cork and Kerry today so we could not ignore such a warning. School will go ahead as normal. Our Sports Day will be rescheduled for a day from the 16th June, depending on a good weather forecast at that time.